Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 1, 2012

For The Love of YOU



For love, I'm always with you
To the end and surely pass 2012
To protect, nurture and to tell
Whole world - my lovers:  I wish you well.

For love, I'll never mind
Traveling deep rivers and mountains high
Speaking in foreign language but will not be shy
For raising human's consciousness up the sky.

For love, I'll always be with you
Rebuilding our Earth into a Vegan World
With pure love and compassion we'll pass through
All hardships from the world yet our spirits will never move.

For love, we always be together
In boundless space and time
In oneness where reside you and I
With our faith unshaken and our hearts purified.

O world! I love you
O world! I'm always with you
O world! I now say you have my love
O world! I now say I am you.

~ Hoa Mai ~
Phoenix, mùa hè 2011

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét